US DOLLAR 1 Buying 102.50 Selling 103.10
GB POUND 1 Buying 131.36 Selling 133.02
SWISS FRANC 1 Buying 102.67 Selling 103.70
AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR 1 Buying 76.38 Selling 77.15
CANADIAN DOLLAR 1 Buying 74.83 Selling 75.59
SINGAPORE DOLLAR 1 Buying 73.12 Selling 73.86
HONGKONG DOLLAR 1 Buying 13.12 Selling 13.25
JAPANESE YEN 10 Buying 9.20 Selling 9.36
EURO 1 Buying 110.82 Selling 111.94
CHINESE RENMINBI 1 Buying 14.81 Selling 14.96
THAI BHAT 1 Buying 2.95 Selling 2.98
KOREAN WON 10 Buying 0.89 Selling 0.91
SAUDI RIYAL 1 Buying 27.22 Selling 27.50
QATARI RIYAL 1 Buying 28.03 Selling 28.31
EBL Retirement Plan was specially targeted to those institutional customers which maintain monthly contribution of their employees towards Provident Fund as well as occasional deposit by an individual staffs on retirement fund for tax exemption. Such deposits are being considered for deduction at the time of statutory tax assessment as guided by the prevailing law.
· The corporate/institutions may approach the bank to open a single account where contribution of each staffs is being managed separately. Otherwise, separate accounts may be opened in the name of each individual staff.
· Cheque book is not allowed in such accounts
· Account operation will be done by the authorized signatories designated by the employer.
· Minimum Balance Zero.
· Beneficiary may borrow up to 90% of their total deposit only after having proper recommendation from the employer. Such borrowing will attract an interest rate of 1.5% higher than the rate for deposit.
· Corporate/institutions contributing fund on monthly intervals to the provident fund of its staff
· Individuals having monthly savings for retirement plan