The claimant should submit the completely filled-in Transmission Request Form (TRF) to the
- DP along with the following supporting documents:
- Attested copy of death registration certificate,
- Attested copy of citizenship certificate of the deceased person,
- Attested copy of citizenship certificate of the heir,
- Attested copy of relationship certificate,
- Consent letter of other heirs.
If the application is found genuine, the DP shall check the validity of the application and send the
transfer request of the claimant.