Everest Bank signs agreement with Deposit and Credit Guarantee Fund for the credit guarantee of various subsidized loanFebruary 6, 2019
Date: 6th February 2019
On 05-02-2019 Everest Bank Limited has entered into the agreement with Deposit and Credit Guarantee Fund for the credit guarantee of the various subsidized loan as per NRB guidelines.
After signing this agreement Everest Bank takes a step towards financial stability and economic growth of the nation by enhancement of lending for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs).
With this agreement Everest Bank is now open for following subsidized loans:
- Professional Agriculture and Livestock Loan = Up to Rs. 5 Crore
- Educated Youth Self Employment Loan = Up to Rs. 7 Lacs
- Youth Project for Foreign return Loan = Up to Rs. 10 Lacs
- Women Entrepreneurs Loan = Up to Rs. 5 Lacs
- Business Development Loan for Lower cast community = Up to Rs. 10 Lacs
- Higher , Technical and Professional Education Loan = Up to Rs. 5 Lacs
- Personal Housing Loan for Earthquake Victims = Up to Rs. 3 Lacs
The agreement has been signed by Mr. Keshab Raj Paudel- AGM on behalf of Everest Bank Limited and Ms Usha Paudel –Acting Deputy CEO on behalf of Deposit and Credit Guarantee Fund.
EBL presently has Customer Base of over 10 Lacs, one of the highest in the industry. Further, the Bank recently adjudged as best rated bank among commercial banks under CAMELS rating. Presently the Bank is rendering professionalized & efficient banking services through its widest domestic network of 92 branches, 28 Revenue Collection Counters, 116 ATMs and also through its widest global network.