Loan for undertaking various agricultural/allied activities for production (credit required for raising crops, short term credit for allied agricultural activities) / investment and other activities as define by NRB to meet the credit and consumption requirements of the farmers.
- Cereal & cash crops, vegetable and fruit cultivation, floriculture and herbs production.
- Post harvesting (storage of food crops)
- Livestock, Poultry, fishery and insects keeping.
- Animal husbandry / Slaughter house
- Irrigation and irrigation equipments (all culverts, canals, hand pump, captive generator, roar pump), pipelines, pumps etc.
- Agriculture tools and machinery. (Tractor, Thresher, harvester, modern plough, hoe, cultivator, rotovator, tiller and other motor or manually operated agricultural equipments)
- Infrastructure/sheds for livestock/birds/fishery etc.
- Infrastructure for agro farming with special technology i.e. tunnel farming/sprinkle irrigation etc.
- Cold storage construction and management
- Other activities defined by NRB under agricultural sector from time to time