M-Banking (EBL Touch-24)
Mobile Banking service is bundled with application and tetext-basedeatures. Now the customers of EBL can enjoy the banking facility in their mobile phones. This gadget based service makes 24 hour availability of the bank as required by the customers. All Current/Savings & Overdraft account holders are eligible for this service. This facility gives real-time access to the accounts, anytime, anywhere by just clicking on menu option displayed on the mobile application or by sending text message to the service center 32244.
Safe-Simple-On the go!! Mobile Banking!!
This is what the EBL Touch-24 provides
The Bank is offering following value added service to the valued customers
|Account Inquiry||Fund Transfer||Utility Bill Payment||Top Up Services||General Inquiry|
- Once the customer is registered, they will receive one initial SMS in their mobile number, requesting them to activate their account
- Upon receiving the initial message, the customer has to send the message <ACT> <Account Number> to the short code No. 32244in order to activate the service.
- Once the account is activated, the customers will get 4 digits initial PIN Code for their Touch-24 Mobile Banking service.
- The customer is now able to run SMS based Mobile Banking service of the Bank, which can be operated from normal mobile set also.
- For the Touch-24 service, customers can download the application from respective websites according to the mobile set as below:
- Mobile set with Android O/S –https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.everestbankltd.mbanking
- Mobile set with Apple IOS – AppStore
Alternatively, users can download the required applications from www.netebl.com by accessing the link “Download Mobile Application”
|Eligible Mobile sets||: Works on all types of mobile phones•|
|Installation||: Easy to follow the setup process during installation,|
|Easy to pay||: Money transfer is based on account number.|
|Wide functionality||: Transfer, payments, Inquiries etc.|
|Connectivity Network||: WiFI, 3G|
|Service Mode||: SMS and Web-based.|